Sul suo account Facebook e Instagram Jonathan Drew svela il progetto realizzato per la Cigars International denominato Smoking Monk e confezionato presso la Drew Estate.
I sigari sono stati concepiti per abbinarsi e enfatizzarsi con varie tipologie di birre, i blend sono 5:
- Hefewiezen – Fascia Connecticut, leggero, crema, vaniglia e pepe
- Imperial Stout – Fascia scura maduro, terra, cioccolato, caffè e spezie, medium-full
- American IPA – Di corpo medio, note affumicate, pepe, frutta e legno
- Porter – Fascia maduro, tostato, cacao, note di espresso e miele, corpo medio
- Triple Belgian – Terra, spezie, frutta, pepe, corpo medium-full
“SMOKING MONK by Drew Estate” is a boutique project that went live tonight, exclusively for Cigars International. These Handmades are specially blended to pair with specific styles of craft beer – so that the cigar enhances the flavor notes in the beer and vice versa. Those of you who have drank with JD, know that I often enjoy a craft beer while I’m drinking a rye or bourbon. The flavors become super pronounced and outright bangin … The Smoking Monk has that same dualocity effect, even if I just made the damn word up … Hefewiezen – Mild-bodied with creamy notes of vanilla and a sweet finish. Imperial Stout – Hearty, medium to full-bodied blend with nuances of cacao and sweetened dark roast coffee. American IPA – Medium-bodied with a zesty flavor profile of citrus, spice, and slight smoky finish. Porter – Well-balanced, medium-bodied blend filled with notes of dark chocolate, coffee, and caramel. Triple Belgian – Medium to full-bodied with a rich, complex tobacco flavor and a spicy finish. #de4L #letsdoittogetherjd